Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My New Blog for a New Year!


A friend was just telling me that he was bored and I advised him to start a blog. I have decided to follow my own advice, but not because I'm bored. Really I try NEVER to be bored. I cannot handle boredom.

I will return to that subject in another post - it is getting late, and I have things to do!

Anyway this is the very first posting for my new blog, ArtMusingToo. My first blog, related to this one, is ArtMusing by Alexander. So, as in the original blog, I will be posting about art, culture, travel, and life in general...OR if blogs do have a life of their own, it may lead me to different "musings."

I hope that I will continue to make new friends as I journey through the blogosphere.

Oh! and I almost forgot, I have another blog called Ad-O-Rama. Please visit! Thanks!!! and please comment!

1 comment: